We have been assisting families of children battling cancer in a variety of different ways for more than nine years through:
- the Scaffidi Foundation Scholarship to help fund primary, secondary or tertiary educational fees for one student (or sibling) impacted by cancer
- direct assistance to help families in need with grocery shopping, utility bills, rent / mortgage payments and travel to and from the hospital
- annual family holidays to Queensland including flights, accommodation and spending money
- gifts and special wishes for children in need
- Working with Challenge – supporting kids with cancer to establish the Scaffidi Foundation Parent Lounge within the Challenge Family Centre in West Melbourne, a place where families can come together and feel completely supported in their journey from the time of diagnosis, through the treatment period and beyond.